Object Oriented Programming
- depends on object
- depends on class
don’t operate data directly, use methods by parameters and arguments:
- Getter, Accessors
- Setter, Mutator
- Is a Dog an Animal?
- Dog has a Height.
SubClass can override SuperClass methods, and be used when it’s declared as a SuperClass object.
- It’s like “theory of Forms”(Plato) in philosophy. - Dino Lai
- use the power of Polymorphism without the work.
- all the method in abstract should be abstract.
- no abstract fields.
- It’s like contract with employee and employer. - Dino Lai
- Only declares methods to be implemented.